Membership is open to any faculty member of the college with a current teaching contract for that academic semester.
- Members of the Committee must be full time faculty.
- Executive Committee shall be elected by and from the faculty representatives by secret ballot with each candidate for each office being allowed to vote.
- Each Committee member shall serve one year, except for the President who shall serve three one year terms consecutively: one term as President-elect, one term as President and one term as Past President.
- Academic Dean (ex officio)
- Representatives represent the faculty as a whole more than they represent their division, so the number of faculty represented in each division is not as necessary to consider.
- Faculty will seek nominees for ballot from each division.
- Three Representatives per division will be elected by secret ballot majority vote from faculty in their division.
- The Representative's terms shall be:
- 2 years for full time faculty
- 1 year for adjunct faculty
- Committees shall be formed to research, investigate and analyze information for various Faculty Assembly concerns and report their findings to the Executive Committee and Faculty Assembly.
- Committees must meet at least twice during each fall and spring semester as the committee's purpose is warranted.
- Representative shall serve on committees external to the Faculty Assembly with the purpose of having faculty representation on all decision making processes in the college.
List of Committees